I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Monday, February 9, 2015

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!?!

Wow!  I have no idea what has happened to the design of my blog but I PROMISE it didn't look like this when I designed it!  And my bee isn't suppose to take up the whole page!  OH MERCY!!!

I will have to take a day and figure things out and try to get my nice little blog looking normal again.  PLEASE FORGIVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light.I was reading the comments, and I absolutely agree with what
    Black Label No Sam said.Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So nice to search out any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. http://www.healthsupreviews.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Kimberly and I discovered your blog after searching the internet. I am interested in using one of your images on material I am preparing for our church's VBS and am seeking your permission. I tried to email you but it was returned "undeliverable". Thank you so much for your time in this matter

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones